I am a graduate student in Mathematics at the University of Washington being advised by Jayadev Athreya. I did my undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering at Columbia University in New York City. After graduating, I worked in New York City for seven years at BuroHappold Engineering. While I was working I started taking math classes at my alma mater, and found some phenomenal guidance. Thank you Professor Gallagher, Professor Khovanov, Professor Weinstein, and Professor Diogo. If you love math and want to talk, or are curious about the nexus of engineering, sustainability, and climate change, feel free to reach out.
j s o u t h e r AT u w . e d u
are currently developing! My current interests center around homogeneous dynamics and translation surfaces.
- Autumn 2016: Math 125 FA and FB (Integral Calculus)
- Winter 2017: Math 124 CC and CD (Differential Calculus)
- Spring 2017: Math 126 CA and CB (Intro Multivariable Calculus)
- Summer 2017: Math 327 A and B (Real Analysis)
- Autumn 2017: TA Mentor and Math 124 CB (Differential Calculus)
- Winter 2018: Math 126 CC and CD (Intro Multivariable Calculus)
- Spring 2018: Math 120 AA and AB (Precalculus)
- Autumn 2019: Math 441 A (Topology)
- Summer 2018: Math 324 Advanced Multivariable Calculus
- Winter 2019: Math 324 Advanced Multivariable Calculus
- Summer 2019: Math 308 Matrix Algebra
- Autumn 2019: Math 308 Matrix Algebra
- Winter 2020: Math 308 Matrix Algebra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.